Yoga can heal parts of our bodies that have been injured, traumatized or simply ignored and neglected.
Asanans (postures) are based on simple principles of stretching, bending, rotating and relaxing. These movements have diverse effects on the body’s systems and will either heal, stimulate or seal off specific parts of the body.
Yoga is a combination of physiotherapy, psychotherapy and spiritual therapy. It is a healing science which does not distinguish between the physical and physiological bodies.
Basic benefits of these one to one sessions are:
1. Controls and regulates Blood pressures
2. Maintains healthy hormonal levels in the body
3. Prevents conditions like diabetes and other metabolic disorders.
4. Good for overall aches and pains especially in good in treatment of conditions like arthritis and fibromyalgia
5. Overall sense of well-being and happiness
Dr Shine Babu, our resident Yogi, with over 20 years of experience is our Hatha Yoga Therapist