Traditional Hatha Yoga
With “Ha” Meaning “Sun” and “Tha” meaning “Moon”. Hatha Yoga is commonly translated as the Yoga that brings the “union of the pairs of opposites”. Hatha Yoga combines classical Yoga postures in the standing, seated, prone and supine positions with controlled breathing, gestures, relaxation and meditation.
Hatha Moon Series
Hatha Moon Series channels the lunar energy, which has cool, relaxing and creative qualities. This is a slow paced class with an overall sedative effect on the body. Moon salutation postures help you to calm the nervous system and reduce overall joint stiffness and tension from the body.
Hatha Back Care Yoga
A healthy spine is an important aspect of a healthy body. Specific Hatha Yoga postures are combined in order to strengthen the back muscles and increase the lifespan of your spine. This session is highly recommended for those who work long hours on computers, have spinal injuries or back pain. Yoga can provide healing benefits for people with various types of back pain
Back care Yoga can help by:
- Healing injured back muscles.
- Speeding up recovery time from an injury.
- Preventing re-injury.
- Helping maintain a regular level of daily activities and avoiding disability.
Hatha Yoga Therapy (Private Yoga Class)
Yoga can heal parts of our bodies that have been injured, traumatized or simply ignored and neglected. Asanans (postures) are based on simple principles of stretching, bending, rotating and relaxing. These movements have diverse effects on the body’s systems and will either heal, stimulate, or seal off specific parts of the body. Yoga is a combination of physiotherapy, psychotherapy and spiritual therapy. It is a healing science which does not distinguish between the physical and physiological bodies.
Basic benefits of these sessions are:
- Controls and regulates Blood pressures
- Maintains healthy Hormone levels in the body
- Prevents conditions like diabetes and other metabolic disorders.
- Good for overall aches and pains especially in good in treatment of conditions like arthritis and fibromyalgia
- over all sense of wellbeing and happiness