Why Detox? People detox for a number of different reasons. Perhaps it’s to lose a few pounds put on over the silly season, or to give the body a break after a period of excessive consumption, or to kickstart the organs to perform better, or just starting the year in the healthiest way possible. Performing a detox once a year is an excellent way to stay healthy.
WHAT DO YOU GET FOR YOUR £99?
Each attendee will be asked to complete a form prior to starting the detox, so we can find out your goals and what you want to achieve during the month. It will also be personalised from an Ayurvedic point of view as some people really need to be careful when detoxing.
– You will receive a personalised plan for the month. This programme will have your goals but also your body type in mind.
– A personalised Detox Box worth £75. This includes Coconut Oil, Sesame Oil, Castor Oil, Triphala, personalised ayurvedic spice mix for cooking, Chai mix, Tumeric golden milk mix, tongue scraper and bath salts.
– There will be a weekly get together meetings on Tuesdays (one during the day and one in the evening). During these meetings, we will guide, support, mentor, monitor and educate to achieve success! We will also include short cooking demonstrations to makes things simple.
– There will be a weekly detox yoga and meditation class (again one during the day on Thursday and one in the evening on Friday)
– There will be a 20% discount voucher for any Ayurvedic Treatments, Dr appointments, Beauty treatments, cafe and class passes during the month of January
Please speak to reception for any further information 01444 474447
Spaces are limited and therefore early booking is recommended – you can reserve your space with reception or you can book online HERE